NOTICE: There will be planned system outages for All SAP Systems and CISPro Cloud Chemical Inventory this Saturday 11/14/17. See below for details:
1. All SAP web applications accessed through Atlas will be unavailable on Saturday morning, January 14, 2017 from 1:30am to 6:00am while planned SAP system maintenance is performed. Please visit http://3down.mit.edu/ for additional information during the outage.
2. CISPro Cloud will be unavailable Saturday, January 14, 2017 starting at 6:00 PM EDT. This maintenance window is planned for approximately 12 hours in duration ending on January 15, 2017 at approximately 6:00 AM EDT. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Working Together to Protect People and Planet: Environment, Health and Safety at MIT
Dear MIT Community,
MIT is committed to health and safety, and environmental stewardship and sustainability on campus, in the communities of which we are a part, and globally. This website serves as a resource for EHS information pertinent to MIT and as a pointer to tools and services for use by those of you who work or study at MIT to address your EHS needs and responsibilities. The website provides:
- Information about the MIT EHS policy and EHS Management System
- Information about the EHS Office services to support the MIT community
- Guidance to address EHS regulatory requirements and support best EHS practices
- For MIT community, tools such as:
- The EHS training needs assessment to determine your EHS training requirements, to schedule training, and to access web training
- An on-line hazardous waste collection request system
- A chemical inventory system
In addition to information related to EHS practice at MIT, this website contains content that highlights or points to other initiatives and resources at MIT related to health and safety and environmental stewardship and sustainability.
The EHS website is provided to you by the MIT EHS Office. Please contact us for assistance by calling 617-452-3477, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit our office at the following location between 8am & 5pm, Monday-Friday:
MIT Environment Health and Safety Office
265 Massachusetts Ave
N52-496, 4th floor
Cambridge, MA 02139