Clean Broken Glassware Container: clean glass only, no odors, no needles, no chemical debris
- Use sturdy cardboard box to collect.
- Tape bottom of box before use.
- Once filled, close the inner liner, if you have one.
- Replace the lid (or close the box) and tape it closed.
- Indicate, CLEAN BROKEN GLASS for RECYCLING on the outer box.
- Move the box to a location within the lab that is close to the trash.
Custodial Services will remove the box during their evening rounds. If the box is not removed within 2-3 days, place a request for pickup via Atlas, building services.